Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hi Crafters,

It's Christmas Eve!  I'm looking forward to a few days filled with our families!  Here are a few projects I've been working on.

We had our annual gingerbread house making party this week.  I got to use my cake machine and used fondant on the roof.  I should have cut things in advance but oh well live and learn!  It was just nice to use it and it did really well!

Here are a few Christmas cards I made.  The snowflake is from Cake Basics, the stamp is a studio G stamp, and I embossed it with Martha Stewart glitter embossing powder.  The background is white and embossed with the snowflake cuttlebug folder.

I have a few projects that I've been working on for Christmas gifts as well, but those will have to wait!

Merry Christmas Crafters!  





2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful and that gingerbread house sure looks yummy. Have a Merry Christmas.

    If you get a chance, stop by for my Holiday Surprise Giveaway.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I need to remember that I can do things like this with my machine.

    Love those cards

    ReplyDelete