Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cricut Explore {Pop Up Box Card} A2 sized with Design Space File

Hi Crafters,

I have been having so much fun with my Cricut Explore!

I have been inspired by all the pop up card in a box fun that has been popping up all over. I used design space and a bunch of rectangles to make a template that would fit in an A2 size envelope. Link to my A2 Pop up Card in a Box file. It also includes the score and cut lines so it really does all the hard work for you!

Here is the outside of the card when it's not popped up. I embossed the outside pieces with my cuttlebug, I even sized and included the outside rectangles with this file.
The bright daffodils are from Walk in my Garden.

Thanks for stopping by!
I'd love to hear if you use the file drop me a comment! Link to my A2 Pop up Card in a Box file

Happy Crafting


11 comments:

  1. thank you for the file. this was the first pop up box that came out right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased the file, but the file isn't letting me cut. It wants me to purchase again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. If you click the link when you click cut it will prompt you to pay if you don't already own the shapes.

      Delete
  4. OMG YOU so ROCK Thanks for the Pop Up Card Explore Cut File...I just stumbled upon it in Google You so made my day!! WOOT WOOT!!
    Christmas came early!!! Again YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI well as requested I just used the file you shared and OMG I'm so excited it was so fun to mmake THANK YOU....THANK YOU it was the first one I've ever made YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for sharing this file! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your file.

    ReplyDelete
  8. is this file still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wondering myself. Since Design Space is now an APP, the link doesn't work for me.

      Delete