Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Banner with the Cricut Explore

Hi Crafters,
I love quick little home decor projects. We have a post on the side of our fireplace between our great room and kitchen. I have a little screw that I use to put up seasonal decor. Here's some fun spring Easter decor I made last weekend.
I started with 3 simple banner pennants and used several cricut images to make it perfect for Spring.

The egg is from Gypsy wonderings. It's cut from a thick glitter paper, I used the custom glitter paper setting on my explore and it cut perfectly.

The rabbit is from Give a Hoot.
The little chicky is from A Child's Year. I cut it first in cardstock then I used some heat and bond on the back of felt and cut it on the felt setting using the strong hold mat. It did well, it struggled a bit with the feet but I wasn't planning on using those so it was no sweat!

Thanks for stopping by,





1 comment: