This morning I pulled together a layout that had been on my mind for the past month or so. I wanted to do a quick 2010 recap to put in my scrapbook for the year. When I got going this morning I noticed My Pink Stamper is doing a design team call on her blog and issued a design challenge of using her favorite colors: pink, green, and brown.
I used the following cartridges for this layout:
Martha Stewart Elegant Cake
Brown paper from The Paper Company
- Cut 2010 from Don Juan at 2 inches
- Cut the looped framed square from Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes at 7.75 inches
Raspberry Core'dinations Paper from So Mod Pad
- Cut the looped framed square shadow from Martha Stewart Elegant cakes at 10.5 inches
- I used the Gypsy to put the letters at 2 inches for "Reflections" in the center of this square knowing I would layer it with the brown square to cover the holes
Grass green Core'dinations Paper from So Mod Pad for background
2.5 inch strip of green polka dotted paper from the DCWV Flower Power Spring pad
- Layer pink scalloped square in center of green background
- Layer brown looped frame square to cover the cut outs in the center of the pink square
- Adhere the green polka dotted strip to the top edge of layout
- Emboss 2010 with the Spots and Dots cuttlebug embossing folder
- Adhere the 2010 to the side of the brown looped square
- Adhere the letters "Reflections" across the top of the layout
- Journal about family memories from 2010 and aspirations for 2011 on coordinating cardstock and adhere to the layout
You will be finished with this layout in no time at all!
Happy New Year! May 2011 be filled with wonderful memories and moments (and some crafting too)!