Thursday, December 30, 2010

Monograms

Hi Crafters,

When I saw the font on the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake cartridge I knew it would be perfect for all my monograming needs.  I used a frame from the Cricut Cake Basics cart and the font from the MS elegant cake.  The gypsy made this project possible and allowed me to weld the letters together an to the frame.  I made these card sets for my college roommates.  I made them two of each of the following colors for a nice little 6 card set.  I used this tutorial A2 Gift Box to make boxes and I put the monogram on the front of the box as well. I was shocked at how smoothly these monograms cut.  I used Martha Stewart cardstock for the monograms.



They seemed to like them, this will be a gift I will make again.

Happy crafting,

3 comments:

  1. I love these cards. Between my mom and I, I could do these. This is a good idea for birthday presents. I might have to borrow this idea.

    ReplyDelete