We just got back from our annual Youth Group retreat this past weekend. It was a wonderful weekend. I will post pictures of the craftiness that occurred there with 25 middle and high school students later!
Here are the terms of the Award1.Thank and link to the person who awarded you this.
2.Share 8 things about yourself.
3.Pay it forward to other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
8 Things about me
- I have a create and an expression...I'm hoping to get a cake mini
- I make cards for Operation Write Home
- I buy much more plain 8.5x11 card stock than printed 12x12
- Organization is key
- I think glitter is so pretty but I can't stand when it gets where it shouldn't
- I got the cricut for scrapbooking and didn't make a layout for about a year after I got it. It opened the door for making cards!
- I have already started listening to Christmas music
- I love this time of year because the holidays are wonderful and it reminds me of my wedding
I am giving this award to....