Sunday, December 4, 2011

Brown Paper Packages Tied up with String...

Hi Crafters,

Happy Advent Season!  I just love Christmas!  We got our tree up last weekend and I was able to wrap some gifts so it looked a bit more festive!  I know kraft paper has been very popular this year so I grabbed a roll at the local office supply store.


I used the Cake cartridge that came with my mini for the cutouts.  I then used a few sets of Martha Stewart's alphabets to monogram the package instead of doing gift tags.  I used gold ink and it blends in a little too well so I will probably use something a bit darker for the next batch. I used tulle, raffia, and ribbon to tie the packages off. I really like how simple the packages look but yet have a bit of elegance as well.

Happy Crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment