Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Cards

My driveway is at the bottom where the trees slightly part. I'm not going anywhere!





I am a huge sucker for Valentine's Day. I have always enjoyed it. It takes everything I have not to go and buy just about every Valentine's decoration I see. I made a few little Valentine's with the past few snowy days we've had. It looks like we may have another snow day tomorrow.

Details on the cards:

I found the love mini cuttlebug folders on sale recently and thought they were too cute to pass up. I am a huge fan of the joy fold cards and they are the perfect size to use the small 2X3 cuttlebug folders.

The edge punch is one of Martha Stewart's I got for 3.00 after Christmas.

I used the core'dinations paper on the side with the hearts cuttlebug embossing folder.

The little girl and her dog are from A Child's Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment