Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life before my cricut



My husband and I got married on December 29, 2007.  I was able to take advantage of my lifestyle as a teacher and complete my entire wedding scrapbook over the summer.  I was so happy to have actually started and finished the project!  I am slightly bummed that I didn't have my cricut when I did it.  I have been gradually going back and adding on a few things here and there but it is difficult to squeeze things in. I had been saving up embellishments for a long time and unfortunately really do not remember where a lot of stickers and other items came from.

The scrapbook is from Michael's I can remember that much. I had never seen a scrapbook this style with the ledge in the back.  I put some of the cards, invitations, save the dates, and pictures I couldn't find a place for here.

 You'll notice there is not any writing in this book.  My handwriting is TERRIBLE and I always end up disappointed with the finished project so I decided to make this more of an album rather than a traditional scrapbook. I used a lot of rub ons and even cut some of the cards we were given to add words/embellishments.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I will be married for two years this summer and still haven't completed mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the inspiration I need to do our wedding scrapbook! I love yours, good job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete