Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mustache party shirt

Hi Crafters,

Here is my first wearable sewing machine project!  This is for my niece's birthday party next weekend.
I took a pre-made tshirt and cut some applique with my cricut.  I used heat and bond lite on the back of the fabric.  The 2 is from Lyrical Letters and the Mustache is from Paper Doll Dress Up.

I used soft cut away for the stabilizer.  I made good friends with my seam ripper for this project ;) I learned a lot and of course it is far from perfect, but it works.

I hope she likes it!

Happy Crafting,

2 comments:

  1. I think it is adorable. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the mustache theme, and that's a wonderful first shirt! Every sewer's best friend is the seam ripper. I named mine Matilda, because I use it so often. :)

    ReplyDelete