Thursday, February 2, 2012

Filled with Love

Hi Crafters,

Have you ever been overwhelmed by love from friends?  I've had a week where my cup has overflowed! It's been a crazy week at school but when you stop to think about all the kind compliments and acts it's hard to feel down.

Here's one of the few acts I received (in the mail, squee, mailboxes with packages are the best) this week....
A college friend complimented my vinyled sewing machine cover.  She asked if she could pay me to make one.  I was so flattered I decided to pay it forward and mail her one as a gift.  I was so touched to see a note and this fabulous key fob from her in my box yesterday.  It matches my clicker perfectly!  She also sells them in her Etsy Shop as well.

I just got home from my first sewing class and I am one tired girl!

I hope you have crafting plans in your future this weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I'm speechless! Thank you for the kind words and links!

    ReplyDelete