Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's all in the details...

Hi Crafters,

We had our Around the Clock shower yesterday for my best friend.  Here are a few details that I made for the shower.

I used the same colors for the shower for her bride button.  The word bride is from Sweethearts.  I embossed the yellow scalloped circle with my cuttlebug.  I added some bling with the heat affix tool from Jolee's.  I used glue dots to add some white tulle then used pop dots to attach the yellow circle to the blue.

The theme for the shower was Around the Clock.  I got a tank top that said "Just Married" and a classic Victoria Secret gift box just to mess around with the bride.  I made her this card and put for Midnight inside the card.  This cut is from Sweethearts.  I used glue dots for the tulle and pop dots for the bra piece.  I embossed all three pieces with the cuttlebug.

The paper is from the DCWV Sweet Treats mat stack.  The bling was also attached with the Jolee's heat affix tool.  

We had a great time at the shower. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I got many compliments on the decor and gifts.  That always makes a crafter happy!

Happy Crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment