Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Deal Tuesday

I'm always up for a great deal.  A few folks had posted about finding $10.00 carts at their Joann's stores so I went to check it out on Monday.  Normally my piddly store has little inventory especially in the cricut department.  I was surprised when I arrived to find they had a bunch marked to $10.00
I got

  • Base Camp
  • Sesame Street Friends
  • Hello Kitty Greetings
They also had
  • Happily Ever After
  • Tear Drop
I didn't get those because I'm not a big paper piecer and I don't have patience for skinny letters and little pieces.

The best part is I was able to use my teacher 15% off discount (I guess the computer didn't know they were carts). So they were really less than $10.00!  I hope you can find some great deals!

Happy crafting,


1 comment: