Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hi Strangers!

Hi Crafters,
Happy Fall!! I have missed you!  I haven't done much crafting after my marathon of a scrapbook week for my friend's wedding gift.  I made some cute last minute birthday cards and unfortunately did not take pictures.

I was inspired by Robyn over at My Pink Stamper who issued a winter challenge.  I also saw a call from Operation Write Home saying they needed winter cards.  I merged the two together and this is what I came up with.


The snowflake came from A Child's Year. I got this stamp from a studio g collection at Joann's last year.  I then embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I used the cricut markers around the outer edge and added a few stickle dots for a finishing touch.

I have a few more Halloween projects to post this week so be sure to check back!

Happy Crafting,

1 comment: