Friday, June 25, 2010

Festivities!

Hi Crafters,

Just checking in with a few project updates.

I made this banner using the mini monograms and a Child's Year font.  The letters are embossed with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder.  I attached the scalloped circles together with little brads.

The next part is a wedding gift.  I used vinyl to decorate a cake carrier.  I used the Gypsy Wonderings font and the gypsy to weld the letters together.  I believe the side accents are from Lyrical Letters.

Are you tired of seeing this bird yet? I sure do like this little bird.  I think she's just too pretty. She is from Give a Hoot.  I put it on the top of the cake carrier in the same color vinyl.
This is the shower gift that I made for the bride.  I used clear cellophane from Michael's to wrap it up and protect it.  I also put a cake dow through the center to keep it stable.

Well, that's all I have for now!

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment