Monday, July 19, 2010

Scrapbooking Weekend

Hi Crafters,

I had such a wonderful weekend this past weekend.  I attended my first scrapbooking weekend hosted by my friend over at Crafting with my Girls.  She had several women and her parents at her parents' beautiful home for the weekend.  I got a lot of scrapbooking done for my book, my sister's babybook, and my mom's little 6x6 book.

I'll be updating with a bunch of the projects throughout the week so keep checking back!

The first layouts came from our beach trip a few weeks ago.  I used the Life is a Beach cartridge for the font, boarder, and the title on the following page.



I also used the Cricut markers to outline the title and the crabs.  I put little white dots in the crabs' eyes to help brighten them up a little bit. The crabs were also cut using the Boarder feature button on Life is a Beach. I used my gypsy to cut the umbrella and just put the life guard stand and words off the edge of the mat just cutting the umbrella.

I'm headed out today to see if I can find the NEW pink ATG gun at Michael's.  I hope I can find it!

Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

  1. I love the Life's a Beach cartridge. Definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete