Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Baby Card

Hi Crafters,

Happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to a lovely weekend.  I have no big plans. I should do school work, did I mention that I am going for my National Board Certification this year?  It's amazing how much my urge to craft comes out full force when I have real "work" to do!  I managed to avoid a pretty lengthy assignment last weekend by spending time up in the loft.  I'll have to get my rear in gear this weekend!

Here's one my creations from last weekend...
I mailed off the other pumpkin hat to my sister in law at the beginning of the week and since it was such a fall-esque package I had to go with the fall theme for the card.  I embossed it with the cuttlebug and used mini monograms to cut the scalloped circle.  

Happy Crafting,


1 comment: