Saturday, September 1, 2012

Crafting as an Aunt...

Hi Crafters,

Crafting as an Aunt is one of my favorite ways to craft.  When I found these free patterns from Fleece Fun I knew this would be the perfect first sewing project in the craft loft.  I had my sister ask Penelope which one she wanted for this fall and she picked the pumpkin. That one is my favorite with the dinosaur version coming in a close second. I made the size large child hat for her.

You may have noticed that there are 2 hats there... I will be an aunt x2 in February! My brother in law and his wife are having their first child.  I realize that a pumpkin hat in February may seem a bit out of place, so I created the baby's hat in a baby size large.  I can't wait to see that little pumpkin wearing my hat next fall.

The pattern, directions and video were very easy to understand.  I have plenty of leftover to make a few more.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment