Monday, August 23, 2010

A Few Winter and Christmas Layouts


The weather has finally started to cool off a bit! I must say I am really looking forward to fall in the mountains!  I created a few wintery layouts in the past weeks. They turned out really cute!
The font from this is from Storybook I combined two of the features on this and welded on the gypsy.  The gingerbread house is from Stretch Your Imagination.  I used stickles along the icing and the gumdrops.
The next layouts are pictures from last winter.  We had an INCREDIBLE amount of snow!  We had two large snow storms in our area within a month of each other.  The second one put us out of school for almost 2 weeks.  We typically get less than 10 inches on average in a year...this past year we had almost 50 inches of snow.  It made for some great pictures!


The heading for this page was cut from the Gypsy cartridge. First I outlined the headings with cricut markers in blue, then I ran it through upside down and then put white Martha Stewart glitter.


The word winter is from Stretch Your Imagination and the numbers are from A Child's Year.

Happy Crafting,



No comments:

Post a Comment