Sunday, November 13, 2011

Baby Book Fall Layouts

Hi Crafters,

I worked on my nieces baby album some this weekend.  Shutterfly has been sending out free print deals left and right so I was able to stock up on pictures.  I know she is more of a toddler now but I decided to add on to her baby book.

Here are a few layouts I came up with.

I made this layout with Teresa Collin's Chic and Scary.  I embossed the circles (cut at 1.25 inches) with a halloween embossing folder and rubbed them on a watermarking embossing ink pad.  Isn't she the cutest cat you've ever seen?

I made this Autumn layout using the Gypsy Wonderings cartridge for the pumpkin boarder.  Autumn came from Stretch Your Imagination.  I love the picture of her squealing with delight in her swing.

Check back tomorrow for a few more layouts!

Happy Crafting,




2 comments: