Monday, November 7, 2011

60 memories for 60 years

Hi crafters,


My mom turned 60 over the weekend.  She's a fantastic lady! I am SO lucky to have her in my life. Here's a quick snapshot from last Halloween for idiom day.  She was the tree and I was the apple..for "The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree".




This year for her birthday I saw an idea on Pinterest where the blogger had contacted friends and families to gather memories for her dad's birthday.  I used my bind it all and a 1.25 inch silver wire to bind a 6x6 book.  I contacted friends and family to add to the book. I used stamps and cricut images to supplement the memories.


I also used envelopes to put in stories that were a bit longer.  She loved the way it turned out.  There was lots of laughing and a few teary moments as she flipped through the pages.  I had a blast putting it together as the memories rolled in from people.

Happy Birthday Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment