Monday, October 18, 2010

Not craft related but who can pass up a good deal?

I just got an email from RueLaLa and they are offering a special deal to new customers through the 28th of October.  If you sign up between now and then you get a $20.00 credit to use on any of the products.  If you are not familiar with RueLaLa they are on online boutique that offer designer products (clothes, accessories, housewares, gifts, vacations etc) at a great discount.  I have had great customer service with them in the past.  Last year I ordered a henkels knife for my dad and they accidentally sent two.  Before I received either of them they caught their mistake and told me to keep the extra free of charge (this is after they issued me a random $20.00 credit for the holidays, so really I got a great deal on two SUPER expensive knives).

Click Here for YOUR invite

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment