Sunday, October 20, 2013

Welcome Birdie


Hi Crafters,
Last weekend we threw a party for my sister. She is having her baby next month. She didn't want a big to do so we just the ladies in her immediate family come up for a fonDUE party.  We had lots of great cheese and chocolate and even did a few crafts.



 I also had been eying NewlyWoodward's pennant quilt and decided to attempt my first quilt. I even got to use the bias tape maker my husband got me for Christmas.
I learned a lot as I always do with the first project. I'm happy with the outcome!
I made a pumpkin hat with Fleece Fun's Pumpkin Pattern although the one I had is from a few years ago and the leaves were much smaller.


I used some jersey chevron material to make some festive hats for the little guy too.

I had a leftover cut from his baby book that I used for his card.  I embossed the background with the cuttlebug.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment