Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bridal Shower {Shaker} Invites

Hi crafters,

I had a blast working on these bridal shower invitations.  I created shaker style vellum invites for my niece's 3rd birthday.  I use that inspiration for these invites as well.  I cut out a bridal gown, an engagemetn ring, and the various hearts from the Sweetheart's cartridge.  I cut out an H for her name an an S for his name from Martha Stewart's Elegant Cake cartridge.
I designed the text on microsoft power point and printed 4 invites per page making their final size 4.25x5.5. I sewed around 3 of the sides.



 I filled the invite with the cutouts and some sequins


I then adjusted the cuts inside the vellum and sewed the last edge close. I hope the bride to be likes the way they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting,

1 comment: