Sunday, March 17, 2013

Deco Mesh :round one: {ding}


Hi Crafters,

If you are here for the Cut it up! Dr. Seuss challenge Click Here

My poor back door was looking so sad with just a wreath hook.  I made an impulse purchase yesterday at the store with not a lot of background knowledge about deco mesh.
 Deco mesh is very easy to work with! I was surprised about the edge of the material though, it caught on everything, including my clothes.  I used a styrofoam wreath form and floral hooks to attach the mesh to the form.
The J is from Opposites attract. The Welcome cut is from Lacy Labels and the little spring duckling is from Create a Critter.  I cut chipboard first and layered the paper on top to help it hold up to the weather.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment