Thursday, October 25, 2012

Polka-Dotted Swirls Wedding Card

Hi Crafters,

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying being able to run up to the craft loft and whip up a project.  There's nothing like having everything out and ready to go.

I found out recently that a new co-worker is getting married in a few weeks.  I created this for our group gift from the team.



I used this Taylored Expressions sketch for my inspiration. 

The triple accent are 3 little sewn hearts from my machine.  The rings are cut from Sweethearts cricut cartridge.  I embossed the small white square with the the textile cuttlebug folder.  I used the Martha Stewart scoreboard to make an envelope to fit the A7 sized card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Ya'll East Coasters stay safe this weekend! The hurricane Sandy is late to the hurricane season party.

Happy Crafting,



No comments:

Post a Comment