Friday, May 7, 2010

Spring Time

Hi crafters,

I am enjoying the flowers blooming in the garden and admiring the beauty that surrounds me everyday.  It's been a crazy and stressful two weeks for me and I'm glad I was able to take the time to craft a bit.  This first card was made in a set of three.  I made these for a few co-workers who really helped me out at school.  The canoe and forest are from Camp Out!  I outlined them with a cricut brown marker before cutting. I used the core-dinations paper as the lake at the bottom.


My brother-in-law is graduating with his undergrad tomorrow (he actually finished in December of '09 which is why it says 2009 not 2010) and starts grad school in the fall. I made this card with A Child's Year. I'll say once again I'm always surprised how jammed packed the carts are now.  I didn't even realize I had a cap for graduation! The font and numbers are also A Child's Year.

TGIF! I have a packed weekend full of festivities.  I do have a little teasers for my Mother's Day card however... more details to come.  
Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

  1. The canoe cards are perfect! What a great idea. Can't wait to see the Mother's Day card.

    ReplyDelete