Saturday, April 24, 2010

Peacock Card: Scrapbook Pal Design Team Entry



I am applying to be on the design team at Scrapbook Pal.

They have loads of great products for very reasonable prices!

Here are all the "ingredients" for my card below
1 piece of card stock cut at 4.25x8.5
1 piece of card stock cut at 3x8
1 piece of card stock cut at 3x4
1 piece purple card stock (about 4x3 inches)
1 piece teal card stock (about 4x3 inches)
1 piece of blue card stock (about 4x2 inches)
Cuttlebug embossing folder Spots and Dots
Give a Hoot cartridge Peacock on page 14 cut at 3.25
Gypsy (optional)
Ribbon or Rafia cut at 4.5 inches and another piece at 3 inches (trim to desired length of bow)
Zig 2 Way Glue Pen Chisel Tip
Double Sided Mounting Squares
Tape

Joy Fold Card Directions

I hope you enjoy my FIRST video!

Happy Crafting,

2 comments:

  1. Emma says "I like your video!"

    Riley says "I like the peacock!"

    I loved your commentary, very calm with lots of tips and explanation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for creating all the links. That made it really easy to find the materials and joy card directions.

    ReplyDelete