Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!




I have joined the resolution club. I have this blog that is a great way to document my craftiness and I have not taken full advantage! I give a lot of the my creations away and this will help me to remember what I have done in the past for inspiration. I would like to update weekly.

I am going to be an Aunt at the end of February. My older sister is having a baby girl! I cannot put into words how excited I am. My younger sister, mom, and I threw a shower for her this past weekend. I of course went straight to work with the cricut! I purchased the New Arrival cartridge shortly after she announced her pregnancy. I put it to good use! I cut the tags from the chandelier at about 4 inches from the New Arrival cart. I then used the circle tag from Mini Monograms and tied with white ribbon.

I created the banner using Lyrical Letters at about 4.5 inches for the font. I then cut out scalloped circles and squares from Mini Monograms as well. I used brads to attach the letters together.

I made a simple diaper cake with ribbon as well.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment