Thursday, July 2, 2009

Joy Fold


The "Joy Fold" Card has been really popular on the Cricut message boards recently. I decided to take a go at it and turns out they are easy and I really enjoy making them!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/joy_fold_card/ (Visit this site for complete directions) I cut a slit through the pink on the left and pushed the cream slip through the slit.


I made this card for my brother in law and his (future) wife. They are getting married July 11th. I am so excited for them.

I submitted this card in my first card challenge hosted by Oh My Crafts. We'll see if I win!


Carts used:
Lyrical Letters (Loop Dee Loo font) for lettering
Stretch Your Imagination for the glasses
CB Folders:
Swiss dots
D'vine Swirls

Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. I am new to scrapbooking also and as one newbie to another this looks great! I haven't tried any cards yet, mainly paper punching to make cupcake toppers and stuff for my scrapbook but it turned out really nice:)

    ReplyDelete