Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 Calendar

Hi Crafters,

I made a calendar for my mom for 2011.  When her November birthday rolled around she planted the bug that she hopped she'd be getting a new calendar.  I had already started on her 60th birthday gift, I just didn't have time to put a new one together.  Luckily Christmas was right around the corner!  I used my bind it all with 3/4 inch black rings.  The month titles came from Designer Calendar.  The font on the front and silhouettes are from A Child's Year.










 The cat is from Teresa Collin's Chic and Spooky cartridge.


She was so excited to open this up on Christmas.  I hope you are ready for 2012!

Happy Crafting,


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing calendar and such a great gift for your mom.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete