Saturday, January 29, 2011

Organization Month

Hi Crafters,

I've been following all the #chashow tweets on twitter and Cricut Provo Craft on facebook for updates on the CHA trade show happening this weekend.  I wish I could be there!

Did you know January is organization month?  You still have a few days left to get into gear and organize a few spaces!  I got this embellishment storage from Joann's it looked like it was a Black Friday special they had leftover.  Its original price was $1.99, but it was the only item I purchased not on sale so I got it for less than $1.00 with coupons.  I added some vinyl and some bling and it's perfect for my buttons and brads (and googly eyes).
Happy organizing!

2 comments:

  1. I love those storage cases! I use them for scrapbook embellishments and for beads for jewelry making. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know it was organization month and I bought one of those storage cases at Joanns yesterday. My daughter and I went thru all of our buttons and sorted them by specific colors/shades. I love them so much more. The other container I had was smaller and this new one has double the slots. I need to try the vinyl now. Never thought about that! And the gems are a perfect touch!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Cricut Creations

    ReplyDelete