Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just BEEEcause


Hi Crafters,
This adorable little bee is from Give a Hoot.  The green is embossed with spots and dots and his wings are also embossed with the cuttlebug as well.

I made several of these cards to send off to an organization called Operation Write Home they take homemade cards and soldiers use them to write home to loved ones.  This is my first time working with them and look forward to continue making cards for them.

Hopefully I'll have some more videos in the next couple weeks.

Happy crafting,



2 comments:

  1. This is a cute card too. I have to get that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome idea to send to that organization. when my hubby was deployed, he received cards like these and wrote home to me - it was a lovely surprise for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete