Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party Layout


Hi Crafters,

Things are rolling on the house!  We are hoping to be moved in in the next few months.  We've had some crazy whirl-wind weekends recently and I haven't had much time to craft let alone update the blog.  

I'm also sad to say that Picnik has officially closed this month.  I know google + has the picnik option and I'm still getting the hang of it but I apologize for the double watermark on this layout.

This is a double event layout. I used Teresa Collin's Elegance cartridge for the dot boarder.  The ring is from Sweethearts.  Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party is cut from Opposite's Attract   The background paper is from DCWV Black Currant stack.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Picmonkey? I have heard it's super similar to Picnik. I haven't tried it yet, but thought I'd mention it.

    Your layout is too cute!

    ReplyDelete