Saturday, March 19, 2011

Operation Write Home Challenge: State Flag

Hi Crafters,


It's been a while! I have a new project for you today.  I am participating in the Operation Write Home challenge day (check them out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/opwritehome to see the challenges for the day.  The first challenge this morning was to make a thank you card with inspiration from your state flag. I'm from Virginia so I had a few shades of blue, a splash of purple, and a hint of green. I saw this as a great opportunity to get my card mojo back.  I made this card with a few layers and the cuttlebug.  The back piece is 4.25x5.5.  The purple layer is 4x5.25, and the dark blue is 3.5x4.0.  I ran the dark blue layer through the cuttlebug and stamped the purple layer with green ink.
My other challenge I am working on is cleaning between challenges.  So I'm off! I'll check in again in a bit!

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment