Saturday, February 21, 2015

Illustrated Faith Journaling Bible {Washi strips} Matthew 7:7

Hi Crafters,

I have been taking full advantage of having a few snow days. I've spent a lot of time up on the loft this week and it's been so fulfilling!

I was inspired by this passage from Matthew 7:7. About asking, seeking, and knocking. 

My college roommate's birthday is coming up this weekend and she has asked for a journaling Bible as well. I created these 1.75 inch washi strips sized and ready to go in her Bible where she pleases. I used printable transparency paper sized just over 3.5 inches. I trimmed the edges then cut it in half.
I made her birthday card with this beautiful butterfly cut from Miss Kate's Cuttables. They blow me away with their easy layering!

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment